Labels

Monday 3 July 2006

Nathan Fillion




IMDB Page

'Captain Malcolm Reynolds' in FireflySerenity
'Captain Hammer' in Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
'Richard Castle' in Castle
'Hermes' in Percy Jackson:Sea of Monsters
'Gunnery Sgt Buck / Sgt Reynolds' (voice) in Halo: Reach and Halo 3 / Halo 3:ODST and Halo 5
'Cayde-6' (voice) in Destiny / Destiny 2
'Dr Adam Mayfair' in Desperate Housewives
'Kevin Callis' in Lost
'Gao the Lesser' (voice) in Jade Empire
'Caleb' in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
'Minnesota Ryan' in Saving Private Ryan
'Dogberry' in Much Ado About Nothing
'Johnny' (voice) in Monsters University

I.love.this.man.
He is pretty much top of my want-to-meet list but at least I took this, a few years back.  only knew him as Caleb from Buffy at the time. Alan Tudyk was sat next to him but sob! I hadn't seen Firefly yet so I HAD NO IDEA OF THEIR AWESOMENESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment