Labels

Sunday 2 July 2006

Jorge Garcia

IMDB Page
'Hugo 'Hurley' Reyes' in Lost
'Jerry Ortega' in Hawaii Five-0
'Dr Diego Soto' in Alcatraz
'Drug Dealer' in Californication
'Kevin' in Fringe
'Steve 'The Blitz' Henry in How I Met Your Mother
'Anton The Giant' in Once Upon A Time




My nephew and I met Jorge together - he got the auto and I took the photos. Jorge liked my nephews Freddy Kreuger costume so much that he got 'his guy' to take a photo almost identical to the one of the two of them facing the camera to 'show to the folks back home' - he was getting photos of a lot of the outfits.

Later I spotted him shopping for comics at the stall I was at and asked him via a fan website what he'd bought and he replied "I went looking for Teen Titans that I read years ago when I was younger and they didn't have any but I bought issues of a new Teen Titans series to check out. "



No comments:

Post a Comment