Labels

Sunday 28 October 2012

Colin Ferguson

Heh, I must edit this photo...

IMDB Page

'Sheriff Jack Carter' in A Town Called Eureka
'Patrick Maitland' in Coupling
'Burke Christopher Andrew' in More Tales of the City
'Tripp Cooke' in The Vampire Diaries
'William' in Haven

I'm officially in love with this man. I think he's possibly *the* nicest person I've ever met. I've already told my hubby that I want to marry this man instead. (He understood entirely).

While we were queueing, he was laughing and joking, and involving us queue-ers in the jokes - mostly about convention germs and people being ill - he had hand sanitiser with him but I know from the usual Expo's us con-goers get 'con-flu' - I'd never thought about the guests getting it before. I promised I was healthy as we shook hands...

Isaac 'told him off' for having drawn a small dinosaur on the table (Eureka co-star Niall Matter is currently filming / soon appearing in new dinosaur-featuring show Primeval:New World) and they chatted about that, I told him off for Eureka not being entirely suitable for Isaac as his character says crap too often - he then told his writer off, who was sat further along the table! - it was basically chaos but in a funny way, and Isaac loved it despite only ever seeing a few of the Christmas episodes. I told him that I'd got my mum hooked on it too and that she thinks he's lovely as well :D He and Niall both said to say hello to her - and 'keep up the good work'  He posed for the most delightful photo with me and *happy sigh* it was just all so, so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment