Labels

Saturday 9 July 2011

Corey Feldman

IMDB Page
'Edgar Frog' in The Lost Boys
'Pete Fountaine' in Gremlins
'Mouth' in The Goonies
'Teddy Duchamp' in Stand By Me
'Dean' in Licence To Drive
'Ricky Butler' in The Burbs
'Bobby Keller' in Dream A Little Dream
'Donatello' (voice) in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I have liked Corey Feldman (and the 'Two Coreys' - see HERE for Corey Haim) since I was a teenager. I am now in my thirties. This meeting was *ridiculously* exciting for me...

MOUTH from THE GOONIES!
EDGAR FROG from THE LOST BOYS!!
TEDDY in STAND BY ME!!!

You  may only understand this if you were born in the late 70's.

Also I think it was his birthday - which was nice - and it was about a year-ish before his short but sweet appearance on 'Dancing On Ice'.

He was nice and friendly and chatted with Isaac, guessed his age correctly (he 'has one that age') - the only guest that day who got it right. I was mostly all a-blether. I think I burbled, but not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment