Labels

Monday 25 August 2008

Danny John Jules

IMDB Page
'The Cat' in Red Dwarf
'Officer Dwayne Myers' in Death In Paradise
'Elf' (voice) in Arthur Christmas
'Asad' in Blade 2
'Milton Wordsworth' in The Storymakers
'Barfly Jack' in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
'Byron Lucifer' in The Tomorrow People
'Barrington' in Maid Marian and Her Merry Men
'Firey 3/Firey 4' (voice) in Labyrinth



I had a little chat with the lovely Danny John Jules, and informed him that 'Maid Marian...' was still one of my favourite childhood memories - and that Barrington was my favourite character in it. He was chuffed and we agreed that there wasn't enough love for Barrington. :D He was busy with other, paying attendees at this point so I took a quick snap and left - he's on my list to meet with Isaac now though as a few years down the line Isaac has become a fan of Red Dwarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment